RSS

Friday, 8 January 2010

Exciting!

Following up with the concert report I posted up from September but...according to my friend I who I went with, the nice boy we bought the live tickets off who is in IDS...this is a very tenuous link I know but stay with me...

My comment made it on to the Christmas DVD!!!

Apparently. I have no way to hear it and my friend isn't in the fanclub either so she hasn't heard it but...it got published! Which means Maaya must have either heard it or chosen it...who knows. It's on there! I'm ecstatic but I made such an embarrassing mess of my comment that it's a little scary to think it's out there being listened to Maaya and the rest of the fanclub.

But how cool is that!! I hope that people who have managed to get tickets for the March Budokan live will be able to show their support for Maaya as international fans as well! Flying the flag for international Maaya fans :D

By the way, on the first Vitamin-M radio show of this year Maaya phoned up some fans to speak to them in person. That's pretty cool! A girl and a boy. The boy was a little quiet, I think he might have been a bit overwhelmed but the girl was really cute. Well, she sounded sweet.

Woo!! That's my news :D

EDIT: it's official, I got a message from the lovely IDS member himself. Apparently they played the message then a surprised Maaya commented going 'wow someone came from England' or something ^^VVVVV GYAAAAAHHHH exciting!! Thank you to my friend, and the guy and Maaya and everyone I met at the concert. It was AWESOME.

I hope people can go to the Budokan live!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh woaaaaaaaaah that's so great ! I'm proud of you Dilly :D. Meg.

grapefruit said...

Thankyou :D :D so amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wooooooow That's great! In fact, I feel as if it HAD to happen for such a dedicated fan as yourself. YAY!