Posting this as news because I really like the cover photo they've used for the sheet music book. But don't ask me how they have arranged 'Private Sky' for piano!
It's now a regular thing for KMP to release piano sheet music for Maaya's albums but what I like about their collections is that they include extra tracks e.g. the b-sides of her various singles. Now, if only I could play piano...it's on my to-do list!
'You Can't Catch Me + '
ISBN: 978-4-7732-3287-5
Info: 136 pages
Price: 2,100yen (including tax)
Songs included:
eternal return
Himitsu
DOWN TOWN
Utsukushii hito
Kimi no Sei
ZERO to ICHI
Mizuumi
stand up, girls!
Moonlight (mata wa kimi ga nemuru tame np ongaku)
Tegami
Topia
everywhere - piano & vocal -
Private Sky
Yasashisa ni tsutsumareta nara
Kanashikute yarikirenai
For more information on this collection visit the KMP site here or order it at Amazon.co.jp
Monday, 28 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment