Well, Maaya certainly kept this one quiet! I open Youtube to find Flying Dog have uploaded two brand spanking new promotion videos to Maaya's Youtube account! Get read for odd clothing, pretty windmills and overall 'Where is this going?' concepts.
The songs are excellent though. I have been won over by Buddy! Maaya looks beautiful in the videos. Another piece of news is that an official concert report of the Tomioka Mill live has been posted up with pictures of everyone getting wet on Maaya's official page. Good Tuesday evening, I'd say!
Enjoy the videos!!
2 comments:
Great news! I hope these PVs will be released on 'driving in the silence' dvd.
The PVs are only samples like the shortened version of Everywhere. The PV of Buddy make her look like a Rock star (o_O). The PV for Okaerinasai I like it more, she look beautiful in it (>//<)
Post a Comment