Guess who released her covers! It's nice to have an early update. I particularly like the normal edition (the one with the crystal.) Both very nice but I think the text looks a little...rough. A bit fan-made if I'm honest. But I love the photos. The normal one is beautiful. I hope there are a lot of shots of Ireland!!
Source: Maaya's official homepage.
EDIT: Victor have posted a larger, high quality version of the limited edition cover on their Twitter account here. Text looks much better!!
EDIT no.2: There is also now an official Victor Music Facebook page. Huh. And they have high quality covers of both limited and regular editions uploaded. What is interesting is that the announcement is in English and Japanese - finally an acknowledgement of Maaya's international following?!
One can only hope that this is the start of official news in English.
EDIT no.3: I can't stop looking at the high quality covers, Maaya is so pretty. She just seems to have gotten more beautiful as time goes by.
Tuesday, 4 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The Facebook page actually just translate the menu to your locale and the rest of the page remain in their original language. (?_?)
No, no, I mean this bit:
"【坂本真綾/Maaya Sakamoto】
11/9発売のニューアルバム「Driving in the silence」のジャケット写真が公開されました!初回限定盤・通常盤の2種類です!! Jacket cover for her upcoming album "Driving in the silence" is this!(SASA)"
Was posted in English and Japanese!!! That was unexpected. I know Facebook automatically goes to English but that bit was put in by a person at Victor :-P
Acknowledge!(^_~)
Post a Comment