Maaya's official homepage updated with a proper announcement about the costume exhibitions in Tokyo here. They have also helpfully put up photos with a note to say which outfit is displayed where. In addition to the two I noted in my post before, the 'Driving in the silence' outfit is located in Tower Records Shibuya and the encore outfit is located in Animate Shibuya.
If you're in the area, maybe you could try and collect a photo of all of them! I always wonder whether Maaya has a big wardrobe for all these costumes. Would you ever get a chance to wear them again after the concert?...The encore dress you could wear as a party outfit, I suppose!
Also, the DVD and Blu-Ray of 'In the Silence' is officially on sale!! I hope mine is waiting for me when I get back from work!!
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment