RSS

Monday, 11 June 2012

'More Than Words' PV - preview - released on Youtube



What do you think? The full version will be included on the first press edition DVD of the single next month, by the way. I think it might be the best Maaya PV since...argghh Sayonara Santa, and then since Secret...which were all in the past twelve months or so.

Basically, I think it is awesome with the special effects. The screen scenes are wonderful and something really different to Maaya's other music videos. But I wish there was more stuff going on than just walking around a room with sheets for the rest of the video...

They could have had a video with extras and dramatic things happen and explosions and a battle scene! Like an espionage story or...or...something with explosions.

But that screen is very impressive. I wonder how they did it?

4 comments:

yann said...

Great MV,
this reminds me of a beyonce performance (-_-')
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs9Xql6phWw

Anyway, this is really great,the song is amazing and maaya looks as beautiful as ever

ct760ster said...

Superb! And I think is the first PV from Maaya-neesan that make allusion to Digital age theme ;)

Anonymous said...

Maybe all the budget went into the special effects, what's left of the budget went into the room full of white sheets ... ^_^

grapefruit said...

Ha, ha, perhaps you're right!! I can imagine the conversations in the board room now: "Well, er...we sort of used all the cash on the special effects..." "So what do we have left?" "A lot of sheets!"