ただ今、オリジナル・ショートムービーをアイルランドにて撮影中!
(コンセプトアルバム初回限定盤DVDに収録予定)
スウェーデン在住のDJ兼ジャズ・ピアニスト、Rasmus Faberと、
彼のプロデュースでデビューしたシンガーソングライター、Frida Sundemoによる共作を含む全9曲収録。
The film will be included on DVD with the first press edition of Maaya's new concept album. The album itself will feature nine songs, including collaborations with the Swedish Jazz pianist/DJ Rasmus Faber and his protege, the singer-songwriter Frida Sundemo.
Source: Maaya's official site
8 comments:
Wow! Maybe can we waiting for something like +03?
It IS rather exciting, but I was a bit 0_o when I watched +03
I prefer the song to the movie!
It's in Europe, maybe somebody of her fans in there can meet her in person. I wonder if there is a chance.
But, again isn't it a little bit odd for her to go to the northern hemisphere when now is summer there to make a song about winter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrsrwgXwzwY&feature=related
Should be wonderful a duet of Maaya neesan and this artist *_*
God, with the summer we're having this year I'm not surprised she came to Europe! And Ireland is one of the rainest places ever - that's why they call it the Emerald Isle! Rain makes it really, really green ^^;;;
At least today is a beautiful day in Dublin Ireland with temp under 60 Fahrenheit. Unlike here in NYC we reached 105 Fahrenheit. ;)
Post a Comment