RSS

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Charity PC wallpaper on sale, I.D. essay re-issue ready to go on sale and more Kono Shin photos

Just a general round up. Firstly, Kono Shin's blog has been updated again with some more photos of the recording of Maaya's upcoming concept album here. Just some pictures of goofing around on bongos and the set of stringed instruments they have in the studio. I bet they sound beautiful all together.

Next, I think I mentioned this a few months ago but the charity wallpaper is now being sold on Maaya's IDS shopping site here. For 500 yen you get two different photos to put on your PC's background. The photos are all from the recent 'You Can't Catch Me Tour'. You can click the photos to see a close up of each photo - the money will be donated to the relief of the Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami.

I can't believe it's already been five months since the disaster...we had a couple of earthquakes in Tokyo at the beginning of the week but apparently they're still having fairly strong aftershocks in the region. Please take the time to buy a wallpaper and give your 500 yen to people who really need it.

Finally, the re-issue of 'I.D' is finally out this week! And the Sai-zen-sen blog has been updated not once, but twice with pictures of the finished product! It's certainly a lot more compact than the original.

Ah..it's so hot ^^;;;

0 comments: