RSS

Saturday, 12 November 2011

'Driving in the silence' - Sayonara Santa lyrics

Once I've seen you off from the window
I'll never see you again

Goodbye, I loved you
When we first met I was still a girl, but since then
Many winters have passed
And I am now all grown up

The day we first sang together
The lights the prism reflected on the wall were laughing
I wanted to be a good girl
Like you wanted
I always wanted to be
Someone who would be perfect for you

Goodbye, I loved you
Tomorrow you'll become someone else's, won't you
Though I've grown this tall
Though I've become this good at singing
If only you'd waited a little
Then surely, surely it would be me

We won't be able to meet any more
Many winters have passed
And I am now all grown up
I'm grown up
Once I've seen you off from the window
We'll never meet again

1 comments:

ct760ster said...

The lyrics is rather sad for such a cadent rhythm, but anyhow is good. (^_^)