It seems there are some people who need convincing that this photobook is worth the money. It is. Not only are the photos all beautiful, but there is a lot of reading material about each of the concerts, the effects of the earthquake on the tour and interviews with Maaya and Maaya's blog entries during the tour's duration.
While I realise that a lack of Japanese comprehension will put the text off limits, there are more than enough photos to satisfy even fans who can't read Japanese ^^ If you needed any more convincing, here are some preview photos!
Now, what are you waiting for?
Amazon Order Link
CDJapan Order Link
Yesasia Order Link
Yes, that is my right hand. Woo!
1 comments:
Convinced.
I didn't know that cdjapan had it, too. I searched, but... I would have ordered it together with the album two weeks ago :(
Post a Comment