Happy New Year 2009 with the intro from the first broadcast of Maaya's 'Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta' from January 4th 2009. Maaya chats about what she does at New Year and her New Years Resolution for 2009.
Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta - 04.01.2009 (intro)
Happy New Year! This is Maaya Sakamoto, for the next 15 minutes please get together with me, Maaya Sakamoto for ‘Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta’! Ah, it’s the New Year – it’s now 2009.
How did you all spend New Years? We’re still only three days in but are you relaxing and eating delicious food? Doing that sort of thing while watching TV is the kind of New Year I want to have. For me, when you talk about things you enjoy at New Year, even now it’s the O-zou my mother makes. It’s really delicious! I think that O-zou tends to be different in every household, but the taste of your mother’s cooking is always there in different things, like miso soup, meat and potato stew and stuff. For me, if it’s O-zou then I think I like my mother’s cooking best. Like, there’s nothing particularly special about it but even when it’s not New Years, during the year I want to eat it. And so, I’m home with my mother and father on New Years Day making New Years Resolutions and eating O-zou.
Well, Resolutions. Did you all make them as well? I want to make a resolution I can keep for one year but really we’re getting our priorities wrong a little (laugh) if it’s not a resolution at a level you can keep it’s pretty tough, isn’t it? As for me, this year although a large resolution is important, this year I want to treasure the small things. I think having a heart that can look at and be moved by the little things is amazing; the little things you do everyday, the little words, the small sights, everyday things like that. I think that’s a great way to be. I have the type of personality which is impatient and really rush around so a really big resolution is all I can see. I think that’s fine this year. The process and the scenery in the middle of a break of in journey – this year I want to be able to enjoy things like that, a year to hold onto the spare scenery around and while laughing put lots of these into the space in my heart. That’s what I think.
What kind of year will it become? But I think it seems like it will be a good year and it would be nice if this Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta could pass out the year safely as well. Letters from all you are the life of this program so this year as well, please look out for us!
Well! The first key word of this year has been decided as a theme of “Cheering someone on!”. This month is “Cheering someone on”. There are lots of people taking exams this month and all the people taking exams in the centres are concentrating hard but outside of these places there are people working hard who would like to be cheered on with messages. Sort of, if I’m cheered on then let’s all work hard together! Either for you or for someone else is fine.
Somehow, the first show of this month has already started and my new album ‘kazeyomi’ will be out on the 14th! Messages cheering on this album are also fine! I’m waiting for your messages under the key word ‘Cheering someone on’.
Saturday, 10 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment