RSS

Friday, 16 January 2009

Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta - 11.01.2009 (intro)

A very short introduction from this week's Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta. A couple of days before the release of Maaya's new album 'Kazeyomi' afterall, she just mentions it a little. Short, sweet. Enjoy!

Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta - 11.01.2009 (intro)

Good Evening this is Maaya Sakamoto, for the next 15 minutes please get together with me for Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta!

Well, this week I guess there will be lots of people becoming adults and going to Coming of Age Ceremonies – congratulations everyone! When you become an adult please listen to Maaya Sakamoto. The first CD you buy as an adult, ok? If you listen to it and remember it for your whole life I’ll be really happy. People often ask, ‘what was the first cd or record you brought?’ so please, if you are able to think ‘oh the first CD I brought as an adult was Maaya’s ‘Kazyomi’’ I’ll be really happy!

Well, it really is close at hand now, the release day of my new album ‘Kazeyomi’! I’m really excited. It was completed around the end of last year, and since about a month ago I’ve been listening to the finished product on repeat. I’m really glad that FINALLY I can get you all to hear it. Finally you will be able to listen to it, what will you think about it, it’d be nice if you liked it…I’m a feeling a little nervous. Well, this time the first press edition comes with a DVD, if you manage to get one I think you’ll like it.

Well, time to go into the main part of the program…

0 comments: