Here's another opener to Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta (broadcast on TBS radio in Japan) and this time it's the final show of 2008. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!! It's now 2009 and I can't believe it. I'm going to be graduating university this year...crazy, eh? Woah...anyhoo, enjoy!
Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta - 28.12.2008
Good evening, this is Maaya Sakamoto! For the next 15 minutes please get together with me for ‘Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta’. It’s fast but it’s already the last on air of 2008, for this year everyone, truly, thank you very much. We’ve received lots of letters and not just from inside Japan but also lots of mails from overseas to Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta. Thanks to you all we’ve arrived at the final show of this year safely.
This is a really short program and we’ve really received a lot of letters and I really wanted to introduce them every one, they are really warm messages, I’m really thankful everyone. Passing this energy onto next year I’m waiting for all your mails and people who couldn’t get the courage up to do it this year, challenge your selves next year, ok? I’ll be really happy!
How are you all spending New Years? Christmas already ended, and after that work and all the troops of workers I’m sure that there are lot of people who have already finished work. People who are saying: “I didn’t write New Year cards yet!” , people who aren’t even at the point to begin write them yet, it’s because of this sort of thing they say this time of year is hard work. There are lots of people who are busy with different things but I hope you will all be well with a feeling of ending the year well and spreading a good feeling for next year too.
This year my Christmas I had my own famous Sakamoto family feature, on Christmas Eve we celebrated my father’s birthday. The morning and afternoon it’s work the same as usual but for my dad I especially made time in my schedule in order to do something, I asked what do you want to eat? My mother said “I want to eat Peking Duck” – it’s not your birthday mum! But…at the time it was like “OK…where would be good?” because we would have to make reservations and make preparations etc. But we made it a present from the two of us, as it doesn’t happen very often, and we went to eat delicious Chinese food. And that was our Christmas Eve. How did everyone else spend there Christmas eve?
The atmosphere of this year has been as such that there hasn’t really been a feeling of being able to overthrow it. With all the economic problems that are talked about and all the other things I don’t really understand but somehow this year it doesn’t feel like the year is ending at all and it’s like ‘oh it ended’. Now all that’s left is to clean the house and to look back on all that’s happened this year for the next few days.
Well! Today is the final broadcast of the year and I want to introduce your mails…
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment