RSS

Sunday, 5 April 2009

Animage 1999 - Platina Comment

Hey all, another little tidbit I found on Sora's old Maaya site. This time from a 1999 issue of Animage where Maaya was voted number one with 'Platina' out of what I assume are anime songs...? Well, anyway, Platina seems to have been voted number one of something! Looks like the anime song division of the magazine was moved by it! Anyway, it was short so I just rolled this translation out, enjoy!!

Animage 1999 - Maaya's Platina Comment
translation by Pippa

I’m really happy! Thank you very much. This song “Platina” is a very powerful number, but it also has a very straightforward message. I think it spoke to me and I myself got a lot of power from it. I’m also really glad that this time a lot of people will be listening to my song through the animation of “Card Captor Sakura”. I’m thankful from the bottom of my heart that the music staff and Yoko Kanno-san let me encounter such wonderful songs like this all the time. From now on as well I want to be singing. I’m hoping that I will be able to reach your ears once again!

3 comments:

Tenson said...

Good job Pippa! ^o^b
Btw, do you know anything about Anne? She's kind of lost...

grapefruit said...

Anne....? I don't know who that is XD

grapefruit said...

Oooh you mean Sora!!! No, I don't know where she is. Sometimes she posts on Livejournal but I think she lost interest in Maaya T_T