Hey all, just a little post. I'm thinking about what to translate. I know, I know, there is a whole load of "Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta" to translate. But I was thinking about doing something off this site:
http://www15.plala.or.jp/mrb/
Now, many Maaya fans will know this site, even if they don't understand Japanese, as a place where all the Maaya radio shows which aren't available to everyone get written up in Japanese by a very dedicated Maaya fan! For example, Maaya's weekly radio show Vitamin-M is only available to hear in certain areas of Japan so this fan types up the broadcasts for all those who can't tune in. It has a pretty extensive backlog 0_0 going right back to 1996!!
Obviously it's absolutely MAH-HUUSIVE (massive lol) so don't get excited but I'm wondering whether to go over some of the older ones or something. Certainly the Chizu to Tegami to Koi no Uta Kazeyomi special radio show will get a look over ^^V that wasn't on the podcast. But just wondering generally about translating it as its written and it may take less time to go through that listening to the podcasts as if I can't hear a word it can be very difficult.
Hmm...also, I was wondering about just making this blog a little more active by posting up more general Maaya things like news/thoughts/reviews or whatever to do with Maaya just to keep the place running between translation dry spots.
Not sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment