Maaya updated her website today with her new 'Hot at Present' corner where she tells us briefly about the things she's thought about or encountered recently. Here's the translation:
Hot at Present! 30th April 2009
◎ Recent Spring
It’s definitely spring! I changed my clothing for the season – come quickly summer! Wait…I’m not really someone who likes summer that much...it’s just I’ve lost interest in the coldness. I want to walk in a t-shirt soon!
◎ Recent Sneakers
I don’t usually wear sneakers very often but recently I brought some because a very kind shop assistant a sneaker shop. Fresh!
◎ Recent “Kazeyomi”
The live DVD is coming closer! The first pressing has a “Jump out case”…I’m excited to know how it exactly it will jump out!!
◎ Recently my stomach sank at…
The cell phones I’ve had for less than a year often break so I’m always changing models suddenly…I don’t understand why it happens...
◎ Recently Mysterious
I have so many glasses I can’t possible count them all. When they get made up at the opticians I think “Wow! They’re great” but when I try them after I get home something is wrong somehow. I wonder why?
Thursday, 30 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment