RSS

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Babble...

EDIT: This was at the top of the new translation below but was getting way too long. Skip below for the newest blog entry...er...apart from this one.

Well, the brand new tour for 'You Can't Catch Me' is on the road and includes a big white tour lorry carting the equipment around the country. The setlist is floating around but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Although I've already spoilt it for myself. Which is ridiculous since I'm lucky enough to be going in two weeks (-_-);;

On another note, I passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 which was held in December. I'm happy but at the same time I'm sort of 'er...is that right?!' ha,ha. Oh well! I suppose it gives me the confidence to carry on doing my best on this blog. Hurrah! But seriously, I can't believe it myself 0_0 Please give me an English test someone!

By the way, thank you all for reading over the past three months because the stats tell me this blog has reached 6,000 hits. And it also says that damn IDS update is STILL the highest rated entry here - probably because I pointed it out, eh? But thank you all the same!

Hope you're all enjoying YCCM still!

2 comments:

omo said...

Congrats on passing the JLPT1!

Also obligatory [/envy] for you being able to go to her show this spring.

grapefruit said...

Thank you >_<VVVV I guess it means I learnt something at university!

I know, I can't quite believe it 0_0 but the yen is so high it's basically eating up a good chunk of my savings so don't be too envious XD