RSS

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Maaya narrates FROG MINUTES app

Rather odd, all in all. This is an app for your Apple iPad, iPod and iPhone where you collect different types of frogs to solve puzzles, eat grasshoppers, enjoy the sounds of nature...well, if all that sounds right up your street then FROG MINUTES is for you.

Maaya's role as narrator will be to explain the behavior of all the living things you discover and for each type of frog amongst other things. She commented that:

"They kindly allowed me to undertake the narration for this product. During the recording, repeating frog names over and over again is certainly not an experience you come across often in recording, and I really enjoyed it while I was working. When the staff were explaining the game's contents to me, there were so many points they'd taken care over that I really understood their affection for frogs. I'm also looking forward to playing the completed FROG MINUTES"

Also, the profits of the game will be donated to the Japan Red Cross to help victims of the 9.0 earthquake and tsunami that hit on the 11 March 2011. So, another quirky app is now on the market...available from the Japanese app store.

News source: FROG MINUTES and Dengeki ONLINE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mayaa. Please be careful and don't eat food from Fukushima. Good Luck to you.

親愛なるMayaa。と注意してください福島から食べ物を食べていないしてください。あなたに幸運。

ct760ster said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j91M9Egk5Y&feature=related

ct760ster said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jAhs8aqphQ

ct760ster said...

Maaya Oneesan voice sounds cuter than the English version