RSS

Sunday, 8 May 2011

'Kimi to Boku' PR event - "I want to take it home!"

More photos and another report of the event have been published on the Movie Collection website, and the report features some really nice pieces that the others missed. The photos are different too, so please go take a look if you have a moment. The kittens look like a handful!

(C)Movie Collection


One question which surfaced during the Q&A was whether Maaya or Nakamura had ever owned a pet. Nakamura replied that his family currently own a dog, and...

When Sakamoto answered, "I had a hamster when I was an elementary school student," it got a laugh from the reporters and Sakamoto's expression was surprised: "Why are you laughing?"

Apparently when she was holding the kitten Maaya also said, "I want to take it home!" Then, regarding the appeal of the film her comment was: "I think you can really empathise with it. Even the author of the original picture book (Yamagara Shigeto) cried during the dubbing session."

Sounds like the kleenex might be needed...

Source: Movie Collection

3 comments:

ct760ster said...

Just to mention, Maaya neesan have a motherly looks when she hold the kitten like a baby. I hope she can celebrate Mothers Day for herself in the future when she find her loved one and have a family of her own. I sincerely wish her the best of lucks.

kirei utopia said...

she should take a pic of herself with a baby and lets see how the reaction of her fanboys XD
but ure right about that.. it looks motherly indeed.
"why are you laughing?"
where's the video of this? XD

grapefruit said...

Interesting you should say that Kirei as a clip WAS aired on TV but I don't think it will have been uploaded. There's a few photos here though:

http://puyuyu2world.blog45.fc2.com/blog-entry-11147.html