Inside my head there is an eraser.
Gradually my memory lapses will become worse, and I won’t be able to look after myself.
And then I’ll also forget about you, my love…
Meeting each other, falling in love, getting married…
Tragedy strikes this couple’s happy life. A separation more painful than death…
I’ll become your memories.
If you forget I’ll tell you everything that has happened up until now over and over again. And when I do, we’ll fall in love anew.
He resolves to devote himself to supporting her as she is encroached upon by early onset Alzheimer’s.
Maaya is sharing the stage with Tetsuya Bessho but there are several combinations of couples over the course of the production. Maaya stars twice, her first performance was on Monday and this will be followed by a performance on Sunday 8th May.
There have been a few interviews with Maaya and Tetsuya about the play, and there are several photos from the show’s official blog. On Twitter some fans who went to see it commented that they were in floods of tears (well if the drama is anything to go by!) Links below, the interviews have a couple of pictures too.
Interview: Tokyo Headline
Interview: Choice! Report
Official Blog: Pamphlet photoshoot
Official Blog: Goods on sale (including postcards of Maaya and Tetsuya)
Maaya also recorded an official comment on Youtube:
Official Site for the play with information on the cast, story etc.
1 comments:
Knowing how sensitive Maaya neesan could be it's sure she deeply immerse into her character mindset and bring on a dramatic prformance. Ganbare
Post a Comment