Well, I went back and found the missing part of the tour! It was (as I had thought) at the beginning of the encore. So now we're finished! Enjoy the last translation, I hope that these translations, however amateur they may be, helped you enjoy the show a bit more than you might have done previously. It was a great tour!! Maaaayaaaaaaaaaaa!
Kazeyomi Tour 2009 Encore Intro
You called? (cheer) Anything wrong with being in a short skirt again? (cheer) Eh…You got me completely. I was tricked. Actually, I was determined that ‘Kazamidori’ would be moved to become the last song on this tour.
On the bullet train on the way back from Osaka I had been saying to the staff “How would it be if we switched ‘Universe’ and ended with ‘Kazamidori’?” And then they replied really strongly with “No, no, probably doing ‘Universe’ would be best”(laugh) So that’s what it was! I wonder when that was planned. Thank you very much everyone, it was wonderful. (cheer)
Well…I can feel deeply the energy overflowing in the atmosphere right now. Lives really are good, aren’t they? (cheer) I really think that. Well! We were called by everyone and rushed out here so I guess it’s OK to sing a bit more, right? (cheer)
OK. Heh, heh, OK. Let’s go back to when I was a teenager (audience woos) Platina!
Friday, 26 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment