RSS

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Kazeyomi Tour 2009 MC 6

Here's MC 6 from the Kazeyomi DVD!!

Kazeyomi Tour 2009 MC 6

Thank you! (applause) Give another round for the band! (applause) You know…there’s one more thing that I’d like to do. (applause) I guess the fan club members already know about this but at the fan club limited mini lives last spring I played the piano myself for the first time.

I’m not making excuses but I can’t read music scores and I had never even played the piano before but one say I realised that in order to express my songs with my whole body I have to learn to play an instrument. So I went to a music store and said “Please give me a keyboard”. I just suddenly brought that key board one day.

From then it took about 10 months, with excessive practice, but at the six live events people listened to my performance and I was able to play without giving up. It’s been almost one year since then but I thought that I really want to do it on my tour.

I might not be very good but with everything I have, there’s a song I’d like you to hear to say thank you to everyone.

0 comments: