RSS

Friday, 26 June 2009

Kazeyomi Tour 2009 MC 8

Here it is, the final MC. Apart from the one I've lost. I think it's at the beginning of the encore, actually. Thinking back. That must be why I missed it out because it's not labeled as an MC. Oh well. I'll go back. Enjoy!

Kazeyomi Tour 2009 MC 8

OK, this time to the front! This time out to the front. And also the strings, once more! Ah I’m so happy, thank you for wearing the T-shirts. (To Kouno Shin) It’s fine, it’s fine I haven’t got one either.

Note: Maaya snorts her word into the microphone here ^^;; so I’m not sure what she says but I’m pretty sure Kouno Shin was worried about not having his flag because everyone else is waving theirs quite happily and he turns to go back and Maaya’s like ‘no, no, I haven’t got one either’. Anyhoo, back to the MC.

Thank you everyone, we are Kazeyomi! Thank you! (cheer)

Everyone really surprised me…well, there’s one more surprise from me. I’m sorry, the time’s really getting late. Well, this is for me as well. Today’s really the first time I’ve played this so my hearts pounding really hard. (cheer) anyway, this for me as well so let me sing this song once more.

Everyone here, everyone here today, and the people in Nagoya and Osaka, the band and the staff, thanks to everyone I’ve fallen in love with concerts. This is truly the last song.

‘Kazamidori’.

0 comments: