Hey guys, I recently got my DVD of Maaya's 2009 tour 'We Are Kazeyomi'. It's a very special live as it's the first time she's done a public tour for about 5 years. A very good show. Anyway, for the people who can't speak Japanese I thought I'd translate the MC's as they are in places really quite moving. Not the first one really but, you have to start somewhere!
2009 Tour We Are Kazeyomi - MC 1
Good evening, I’m Maaya Sakamoto! Thank you everyone for coming to the last day of to Maaya Sakamoto Tour Kazeyomi in Tokyo. (bows) Um…we’ve toured around Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo and it seems like in an instant it’s the last day. I can’t really believe it but today I want to use up everything I have and return home tired out (laugh).
Well, firstly, the title of this tour is the same of my album which went on sale recently, ‘Kazeyomi’. I wonder if you all listened to it? (audience cheers) I’m very glad, thank you very much. ‘Kazeyomi’ is my sixth album and as I described in several interviews and blogs, the feeling I had when it was completed was one of indescribable happiness. I’m really ecstatic that I was able to make this album. I want everyone else to feel the same happiness and help celebrate the album’s completion.
So, from the album ‘Kazeyomi’ please listen to…
(Kazemachi Jet begins)
Saturday, 6 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment