RSS

Friday, 26 June 2009

Kazeyomi Tour 2009 MC 7

I'm pretty sure I've missed an MC somewhere, you know. I've been going through them in order on the DVD but I'm SURE there's another one somewhere that isn't labelled on the chapter menu. I'll find it somehow...

Kazeyomi Tour 2009 MC 7

Thanks for calling us out again, everyone. Yay! Yay! Amazing. I’m so happy. Well, it’s because we haven’t done that important song yet, right? I’m sure the people who are here for the first time are thinking ‘huh?’ but as if you know what’s going on please sing with everyone together. After we do this song the concert will finish.

All you Kazeyomi people who came back here today, I’m sure there are some of you who feel like you only just arrived, so many people here and all walking their own various paths who pass by each other here, having today in common and then facing a brand new tomorrow. Returning to all those different ‘every day’ lives. Think about all the important things, the wonderful things, all the glorious things that will pile up in those words ‘everyday life’ from tomorrow.

We will meet again somewhere, both most cheerful and even more wonderful than we are today. So we can meet again, until that day, I will address you all with ‘itterasshai’!!

Note: ‘itterasshai’ is what Japanese people say when someone’s leaving the house/room/going away. It’s a bit like when we wave someone off in English with ‘see you soon’ and it carries the nuance of the person coming back again sometime.

Pulling together these feelings let’s sing that song we always sing at the end. Singing altogether very loudly - don’t think about if you’re disturbing the person next to you because it’s the last song. OK, here we go.

1, 2, 3, 4.

0 comments: